- Excel in brand positioning, revenue growth financial management and driving operational excellence.
- Champion a strong focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Well-developed employee relations, motivation, management development and training qualifications demonstrated by higher than average retention rates.
- Operations Executive with a demonstrated record of exceeding profitability goals, driving increased revenues and market share.
- Marketing and Sales Professional highly effective at creating, building, and nurturing professional relationships.
- Accomplished business development executive is offering expertise in generating significant company growth through lead generation, customer service, and sales & marketing techniques.
- As Senior consultant helping Startup with Operations, Sales and Marketing strategies to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
- Equations Works: Leveraged Inside Sales and Lead Generation strategies to achieve larger market share for IoT, Big Data, and Mobility solutions in USA region.
- Multiversity: Leadership and Strategic Sales planning for eLearning custom content development services in the APAC region.
- Moon Veda Infotech: HR Processes and Policies, Product Management and Marketing for SaaS products HRMS, Task US, Compliance Management, and Scripadda.
- Trend life: Market Research, Product Position, and Product launch for iOS and Android App which helps Individuals in analyzing skin condition and recommends products / Dermatologist.
- ITAD Group
Chief Operating Officer
Director & President at ITAD INC.
GM – Sales and Business Development at ITAD India Pvt Ltd
GM – Strategic Alliances & Operations at AOT.edu.au
- Held Senior Management positions throughout a dynamic tenure that included appointment as Chief Operating Officer to strengthen the organization's general management and sales operation for India office, held in concurrence with a secondary role as President for ITAD Inc to strengthen the organization's sales operations in the US region, for this Education technology and services company.
- Held full P&L; responsibility for APAC and USA sales operations through direct training, leadership, and supervision of DGM – Sales, Senior Sales Manager, Inside Sales Manager, Manager – Lead Generation, Account Manager, and Manager Marketing.
- Exclusive Partnerships with leading technology and eLearning companies for eLearning content development solution services and Learning Management System.
- Acquired portfolio of accounts that included top leading companies from India, Germany, UAE, and Australia.
- Setup and grew sales department in India and Australia, in-charge of on-site sales training, policy formulation, goal setting, incentive programs, product promotions, and sales commission sustaining an average annual growth rate of above 20%.
- Prepared Business Plan /AOP for the Financial Year and ensuring its execution: Top Line, Bottom Line, Expenses, Manpower Plan, Marketing Plan, Market Expansion and Customer Experience.
- Lead Product Innovation & Planning by Market Research and insight.
- Setup SEZ Unit in Pune, India with capabilities to offer KPM and Development services, and Manila, Philippines center with the capability to offer Voice services.
- Business Model and Operational viability (Compliance, regulatory requirements) for KPM services.
- Strategic direction, vision, and leadership to the Teams.
- Capacity Analysis and Management for Pune, and Manila office.
- Spearhead Policies, Procedures, and Processes.
- Budgeting and management.
- Drive business strategy as per CEO’s vision.
- Responsible for organization's day-to-day operations of Facilities & IT to meet agreed SLA’s.
- Governance and Leadership in Facility, IT, Finance, HR, Quality, and Delivery.
- Supervising and overseeing all matters on the commercial side.
- Achieved operational excellence by cutting costs and offering up to 60% saving to our clients.
- Planned, coordinated, and represented at trade shows in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, and the USA.
- Thought Leadership to the organization by Participating as Speaker in various events and joining Advisory Boards (World Education Council, Multiversity).
- Maintained high growth for consecutively five years.
Harbinger Knowledge Products Pvt. Ltd., Pune, India
General Manager – Sales (APAC & IMEA)
- Held Senior Sales Management position for world’s leading Rapid Authoring tool Raptivity. As head of the APAC market, my primary job was to strengthen the sales in the APAC region and grow a strong Channel Network and later managed IMEA region for a while as an additional responsibility.
- As top revenue leader, turned around APAC business unit with rapid attention to key target for products and consulting services, closing multi-license deals throughout Australia, China, Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, India, and Middle East region to set the stage for region success. Managed direct sales, partner opportunities, pricing, distribution, end-use contracts, product launches, and releases as liaison to VARs and corporate clients.
- Achieved and surpassed Sales targets for the region.
- Established brand as the leading product in the territory with largest market share.
- Developed an influential relationship with VARs, System Integrators, and large IT Hardware companies.
- Launched Chinese localized product in Beijing with the largest sales record for the first day sales in the history of the organization.
- Won the largest tender for the organization from Middle East territory.
- As part of Innovative sales strategy initiative, signed a Strategic Partnership deal with the Korean Authoring tool.
Hayagriva Software Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai India
VP – Operations & Product Management
General Manager – Business Development
Manager Business planning & Strategies
- Software products for Education, Enterprise and Home segment, and portals for Education vertical.
- Advanced to Vice President role to serve as a key member of the executive team developing sales strategies for educational software products and portals and directed a small team of sales managers. Formulated marketing, brand planning, and business development strategies to drive revenue growth.
- Achieved quick reach to markets in India, USA, Europe, Middle East, and Africa through innovative sales strategies.
- Alliance with the world’s largest publishers to market our co-branded software product, which resulted in multi-million-dollar sales.
- Marketing alliances with leading companies/organizations worldwide like, International Quizzing Association UK, India Post, You Telecom, Tata Indicom broadband, Digital River, Comedy Cures USA, Avanquest USA, Rocketreader Australia, and Zapak.
- OEM alliance with HCL computers Ltd.
- Successfully launched YO Questions, YO Pedia, YO Literature, YO Jokes, and Word Power Challenge.
- Channel Development and Alliances (Marketing, OEM, System Integrators, Private Label).
- A large volume of business generated through online sales of software products for the Home segment. Extensively used online platforms like eBay.in, rediff.com, and indiatimes.com to sell our products online.
- Drafted Patent documents and coordination for filing the same in India, USA, and Australia.
- Part of the team that raised USD 2 Million of Angel Investment.
- Managed production and release of Titles.
Infopro Worldwide, Inc.
- Web Marketing
- Held Inside Sales position to promote Enterprise Application Development, web solutions, e-commerce services in the USA market.
- Exceeded sales targets for Enterprise Application Development, web solutions, e-commerce services in the North America region.
- Signed single largest contract in the organization for web application and exceeded sales quotas.
- Promoted customized Computer Based Tutorials along with engine to leading corporate and educational institutes in the USA.
- Single-handedly Managed Affiliate/Channel network of over 1000 affiliates.
- Conceptualized and implemented various promotion plans for customers and affiliates.
Crystal Hues Ltd.
I have held a Sales Management position to promote Web solutions development services in India. Managed Individual as well as Team targets.
Asst. Manager – Internet Division
- Established brand and capture market share in SOHO and SME segment Successfully developed a channel partner network
Shukla Securities Pvt. Ltd.
- Established share broking business in Greater Gwalior region
- Sub-broker of NSE, BSE, and Delhi Stock Exchange
- Managing ROC and Stock exchange compliance.