This page provides a sample Android Developer Job Description template,their most important duties, responsibilities and skill sets. You can use the template to save time to write the perfect job post and attract qualified developers for your job post.
Brief about Android:
An Android developer is a software developer who specializes in developing and designing applications for devices powered by the Android operating system.
- Must be proficient with Object Oriented Programming concepts & Core Java.
- Strong Knowledge of Android Java.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK , different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience in offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Practical knowledge of Git and its applications.
- Strong knowledge of Coding design patterns and Architectures like MVP/ MVVM/ Clean etc.
- Familiarity with REST API to connect Android applications with back -end services.
- Knowledge of the open -source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch .
- Good Verbal And Written Communication In English
- Experience with having published and supported at least one Android app
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Designing and developing advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross -functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit -testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new ways to maximize development efficiency.
- Experience with libraries such as Retrofit, GSON, Dagger 2, Data Binding, RxJava RxAndroid.
- Knowledge of Multi Language support in apps.
- Knowledge about payment gateway integration.
- Knowledge of social integration like facebook, linkedin etc